Sharkvador - main thread

Discussing existing profiles, trading your own profiles
Microrat
First blood
First blood

Sharkvador - main thread

Post by Microrat » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:25 am

Hi,

I recently bought the Sharkvador profile and I have some questions and a problem. The profile is fine, it does its work, but when I open 4 bots and play on 4 tables the 4th bot always closing down and this results my account is sitting out at that table. The players are never less than 4 in numbers at the table and the the bot is closing down first. It happens all the time and I don't know why. Any suggestions or solution maybe? (I am using SHARKVADOR11.2_5.3 profile.)

Another question: Theoretically the Sharkvador can sit in and sit out on its own. I know it will sit my account out when there is less than 4 players at the table, but how it can sit in on its own? Is that possible or I have to sit in manually and then the bot will do the rest?

Question 2: I am using the bot at 888. I have read that there was a huge ban wave in October and I am wondering if I should use the stealth mode or is it safe again - so I don't have to bother with the stealth mode.The bot is working 2 hrs straight, then I sit it out, give it 15 mins break then goes back to work for another 2 hrs and I never use it more than 8 hrs a day. What do you suggest, do the stealth mode or my method is good enough to avoid banning? (Honestly, I wouldn't bother with it unless it is really necessary.)

Thanks for the answers.

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sharvador - Questions

Post by Alex » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:01 am

Hello, how exactly does it close 4th table? It crashes, or it just closes the table and continues to work.
f$close function can be used to close the table at some conditions, but by default its empty in all profiles including SV.
all profiles can sit out and sit in (if the table is still active). f$sitin and f$sitout functions regulate this.
Anyway, try to go to Edit - Settings and turn on Autostarter

2nd question:
we recently had 1 report from user, who is banned on 888. He told that he was using stealth setup. So, though ban reports from there are rare now, it could be still risky

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:08 am

Recent Sharkvador huge tournament winning, posted by our customer. Well done! ;)
IMAG0039.jpg
IMAG0039.jpg (216.67 KiB) Viewed 3262 times

Microrat
First blood
First blood

Post by Microrat » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:30 am

Maybe it was caused because of the table arrangement I used - tried different style (not the tiles style) and now works fine.

Thanks for the advises, I will give a look to sitout and sittin functions.

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sharkvador - main thread

Post by Alex » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:35 am

i renamed this thread to "Sharkvador - main thread", because we have various unorganized threads for this profile, which is not good. Let it be the main topic

jopilo
Top Kicker
Top Kicker

Post by jopilo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:51 pm

What is the most profitable type of games?
Cashgame? What limits?
MTT? What game?
SIT & GO? What game?

Microrat
First blood
First blood

Post by Microrat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:47 am

Alex wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:08 am
Recent Sharkvador huge tournament winning, posted by our customer. Well done! ;)
IMAG0039.jpg
This looks really good. Can we know the user edited the code or used the default coding for this MTT? :D (I am just curious, my guess is: he edited it.)

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:38 am

Microrat wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:47 am
Alex wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:08 am
IMAG0039.jpg
This looks really good. Can we know the user edited the code or used the default coding for this MTT? :D (I am just curious, my guess is: he edited it.)
he said that its original profile, but he played about 30 first minutes manually, then the bot did the rest

Microrat
First blood
First blood

Post by Microrat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Graph time: My sharkvador profile's graph. The code is not edited yet, I have some ideas, just dunno how to start, but will figure out - hopefully. Kind of happy with the result, the only thing is, the green line still the same, like the bot is struggling sometimes at the tables. Hopefully it will be better in the future :)

jopilo
Top Kicker
Top Kicker

Post by jopilo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:36 pm

what kind of game and which limits it?
thank