I got banned on OH forum today!

For any other discussions
WaterWarer
Grinder
Grinder

I got banned on OH forum today!

Post by WaterWarer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:18 am

I was asking for some help with how to make a hopper and happened to mention I had purchased Warbot, and was told not to mention Warbot again or Hydra, because they are scams... Well I said no Warbot isn't a scam, and I mentioned how much support I had got from the forum and I think Warbot is good value.

And I got banned and message was 'you praised those %*%*%*%* too much!"

That is very lame and a bad way to run a forum, that people can't have their own views that differ from the forum Administrator, anyway just thought I'd share this little story, and also advise other people not to mention any product that uses OH on OH forum :lol:

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I got banned on OH forum today!

Post by Alex » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:19 am

:) just create new user, using VPN or TOR, or something similar, that substitutes your IP. And clear cookies

WaterWarer
Grinder
Grinder

Post by WaterWarer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:45 am

Alex wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:19 am
:) just create new user, using VPN or TOR, or something similar, that substitutes your IP. And clear cookies
Good idea I will try it! Thanks

Imagineinfinity
Low pair
Low pair

Post by Imagineinfinity » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Be careful,

If Alex hears you mention other forums with too great of a frequency he will expel you from this forum also ;) Haaaahaaaa!

These bot makers....

WaterWarer
Grinder
Grinder

Post by WaterWarer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 am

Imagineinfinity wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:31 pm
Be careful,

If Alex hears you mention other forums with too great of a frequency he will expel you from this forum also ;) Haaaahaaaa!

These bot makers....
haha!

picklerick
Low pair
Low pair

Post by picklerick » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Had to add to this topic. I used to get banned over and over again on the shanky forums by egor for saying anything negative AT ALL about shanky. Even when I was reporting bugs or problems .... but maxinmontreal forums HATE us Hydra and Shanky, they scrub posts of our names regularly. It's like discussing botting in the AutoIT forums.

MrJackDaniels
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by MrJackDaniels » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:15 am

picklerick wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:51 pm
Had to add to this topic. I used to get banned over and over again on the shanky forums by egor for saying anything negative AT ALL about shanky. Even when I was reporting bugs or problems .... but maxinmontreal forums HATE us Hydra and Shanky, they scrub posts of our names regularly. It's like discussing botting in the AutoIT forums.
The forum here is all you need. Forget about shanky, as this bot has become just another crap tool over the years with endless bugs.