Warbot Hopper

Hoppers, loaders (auto-registration), clickers, and other add-on software
MrJackDaniels
X-Ray
X-Ray

Re: Warbot Hopper

Post by MrJackDaniels » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 am

Alex, yesterday I fired up Warbot Hopper on a short session at ACR and it seems the bot cannot close tables.

Some tables get automatically closed by the table finished popup when we get knocked out and the rest of players at the table move to a different one. But if the players remain at the table, it will not close automatically. This could lead to a situation where the table never closes if it is the final table. At the end, if the MTT or SNG is over, the final results window with the top 10 finishes pops up and even by clicking that window, the table remains open. Those tables have to be closed manually by the upper right x.

Can you implement a funktion so that if we get a finish popup, the bot will check if the table is still open and will click the x if it remains open?
Be smart. If you can't beat them, join them!

Amurabi
Maniac
Maniac

Post by Amurabi » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:57 am

After end of SnG on partypoker, hopper dont close popup "winner" or "you end in X place". Also empty tables still opened. Can hopper check this and close popups/empty tables?

LuckyCharlie
Maniac
Maniac

Post by LuckyCharlie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:00 pm

Amurabi wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:57 am
After end of SnG on partypoker, hopper dont close popup "winner" or "you end in X place". Also empty tables still opened. Can hopper check this and close popups/empty tables?
Same with me, but what was suggested earlier on is to add code lines

##f$close##
elapsedauto > 600

##f$leave##
elapsedauto > 600

To the very end of profile you're using. It will close a table of there will be to autoplayer activity for 600 sec. As I play only 9max SnGs I put it down to 480 and it works fine for me.

MrJackDaniels
X-Ray
X-Ray

Post by MrJackDaniels » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:23 pm

LuckyCharlie wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:00 pm
Amurabi wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:57 am
Same with me, but what was suggested earlier on is to add code lines

##f$close##
elapsedauto > 600

##f$leave##
elapsedauto > 600

To the very end of profile you're using. It will close a table of there will be to autoplayer activity for 600 sec. As I play only 9max SnGs I put it down to 480 and it works fine for me.
I will test it out on ACR. Maybe this will fix it. If so, there is no need to implement a function into the hopper.

MrJackDaniels
X-Ray
X-Ray

Post by MrJackDaniels » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 pm

It worked. That fixed my table closing problem

LuckyCharlie
Maniac
Maniac

Post by LuckyCharlie » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 am

MrJackDaniels wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 pm
It worked. That fixed my table closing problem
Glad to hear! One thing I'm not sure about is what if there will be a >10min break in MTT tournament? Table will be closed? If such a long breaks exists in online MTT?

MrJackDaniels
X-Ray
X-Ray

Post by MrJackDaniels » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:03 pm

The counter you add is generic, so the table will close after counter is reached

LuckyCharlie
Maniac
Maniac

Post by LuckyCharlie » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 pm

One thing could be optimised:

When multitabling cash in PartyPoker and Hopper sits to a new table - it then, instead of confirming buy in, starts to act on other tables. And if buy in is not confirmed within 15 sec - you will end up by having 1 table window completely inactive.

Although it's not bothers a lot, sometimes this happens with 2 out of 12 tables. When those 2 tables closes - it may happen again. It have quite a big impact on amount of played hands therefore decreases profit. 😁

Tried to adjust cycle interval but if it's 8 sec - hopper still time outs buy in confirmation. Haven't tried lower numbers of cycle interval as bot slows down a lot.

Have you guys had similar problems?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:56 am

LuckyCharlie wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 pm
One thing could be optimised:

When multitabling cash in PartyPoker and Hopper sits to a new table - it then, instead of confirming buy in, starts to act on other tables. And if buy in is not confirmed within 15 sec - you will end up by having 1 table window completely inactive.

Although it's not bothers a lot, sometimes this happens with 2 out of 12 tables. When those 2 tables closes - it may happen again. It have quite a big impact on amount of played hands therefore decreases profit. 😁

Tried to adjust cycle interval but if it's 8 sec - hopper still time outs buy in confirmation. Haven't tried lower numbers of cycle interval as bot slows down a lot.

Have you guys had similar problems?
this happens with latest version of hopper? One thing to try is same as for inactive MTT tables: add f$close function that will close such table after 600 seconds of inactivity

LuckyCharlie
Maniac
Maniac

Post by LuckyCharlie » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:18 am

Alex wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:56 am
this happens with latest version of hopper? One thing to try is same as for inactive MTT tables: add f$close function that will close such table after 600 seconds of inactivity
Yes, with latest 2.7 version. Thought about this function, will it work with cash games? Inactive table window pops up sometimes, is it autoplayer or not? Because in poker room settings all pops are off.