Warbot Hopper

Hoppers, loaders (auto-registration), clickers, and other add-on software
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Warbot Hopper

Post by Alex » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 am

version 3.1 uploaded:
- added "Run on startup" option. It will make the hopper start right after loading, without "Start" button clicked. Usefull for combining with "Windows scheduler"

rampageabc
First blood
First blood

Post by rampageabc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:05 am

Problem with loader on party poker sng. Has to click on lobby blank area to refresh register button. Otherwise still says unregister or register button is dark orange. My party poker setting is lobby is always on top. If I uncheck lobby is always on top, I am not sure if that will make a difference but everytime when the lobby is reopened, the lobby moves slightly to the right until the register button is too far to the right to be clicked.

MrJackDaniels
X-Ray
X-Ray

Post by MrJackDaniels » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:59 pm

@Alex

I also have a feature request. It would be awesome, if you can implement a table positioning feature. So you can predefine, where the tables will be positioned at your screen. At ACR for example, there is no position remember funktion, so all tables will be opened at the same spot, which could lead into missclicks, if you have a bunch of tables open.

You have to position them manually for the first cycle. After you get busted out of one and close the table, the next to open will be positioned at this spot. But at the beginning of your botting session, all tables open in the middle of the screen.
Be smart. If you can't beat them, join them!

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:03 am

MrJackDaniels wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:59 pm
@Alex

I also have a feature request. It would be awesome, if you can implement a table positioning feature. So you can predefine, where the tables will be positioned at your screen. At ACR for example, there is no position remember funktion, so all tables will be opened at the same spot, which could lead into missclicks, if you have a bunch of tables open.

You have to position them manually for the first cycle. After you get busted out of one and close the table, the next to open will be positioned at this spot. But at the beginning of your botting session, all tables open in the middle of the screen.
got it. But what about bot preferences -> Table positioner? No good?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:04 am

rampageabc wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:05 am
Problem with loader on party poker sng. Has to click on lobby blank area to refresh register button. Otherwise still says unregister or register button is dark orange.
i see, but it seems more like a PartyPoker issue on your pc.
Try to completely re-install it, or may be even install on another pc/vm

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:21 pm

updated to version 3.2:
- PartyPoker cash hopper will now click "OK" in "Do you really want to stand up and leave the table" popup
and "If you leave now, your hand will be folded" popup.
Useful in combination with f$close bot function

Amurabi
Maniac
Maniac

Post by Amurabi » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:05 pm

Hey, Alex! Any chance to add spin support on PartyPoker?
How it should work:
1) User set spin type and spins amount in pokerroom client (from 1 to 12)
2) Hopper starting
3) Hopper clicks on "Play now" button
4) Hopper clicks on "Register now" button
5) Hopper checks every X seconds all active pokerroom tables. If there is no active tables (but windows still remain because we end in 3rd place and 2 other opps still playing or there is no players on table), hopper closing them all.
6) If there is no tables then step 3)

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Amurabi wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:05 pm
Hey, Alex! Any chance to add spin support on PartyPoker?
How it should work:
1) User set spin type and spins amount in pokerroom client (from 1 to 12)
2) Hopper starting
3) Hopper clicks on "Play now" button
4) Hopper clicks on "Register now" button
5) Hopper checks every X seconds all active pokerroom tables. If there is no active tables (but windows still remain because we end in 3rd place and 2 other opps still playing or there is no players on table), hopper closing them all.
6) If there is no tables then step 3)
may be just SNG_hero_rematch.exe script is enough? https://www.warbotpoker.com/roomsettings/PartyPoker/

Amurabi
Maniac
Maniac

Post by Amurabi » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Alex wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm
may be just SNG_hero_rematch.exe script is enough? https://www.warbotpoker.com/roomsettings/PartyPoker/
Didn`t know about that. :o Thanks!!! :)

patvo
First blood
First blood

Post by patvo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:54 am

https://gyazo.com/dd6ffb7fa84ceb4044d44c026d4f8e54

hi alex, can you please provide support for this issue, when the following error occurs on PP can you please make it so that the hopper presses ok and closes the table. A bonus of adding blacklist for the name of the table for 10 minutes before re-entering automatically on the hopper would be extremely nice.

The hopper will otherwise be stuck on there for 10 minutes, and 1 table will be wasted unless I am monitoring.

This error occurs when the hopper reaches its sit out requirements, and waits for sitout to kick itself off the table. For example, for me it occurs when I reach 300BB on the sitout function. A black list for the day would be very nice if 300BB reached as I would not want to re-enter that table with 300BB on the same day.