Sitin/sitout for iPoker

Hoppers, loaders (auto-registration), clickers, and other add-on software
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sitin/sitout for iPoker

Post by Alex » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:20 pm

unfortunately latest iPoker updates made it impossible to use standard f$sitout function - at least this is true for iPoker 17.7.7.7 version that i have now. This is due to some different graphic appearance of pop-up sitout menu in the bottom-left corner. If sitin/sitout is working fine with your iPoker client, don't make any changes!

For those who have described problem, this is a little guide on how to fix it.

First of all, you will need to download attached "ipoker_sitout.zip" file and unzip it in the root of bot folder (it contains .exe file)
Then, go to bot - preferences - rebuy and configure it like this:
rebuymenu.png
rebuymenu.png (9.04 KiB) Viewed 3745 times
now, this "ipoker_sitout.exe" script, when launched by the bot, does click on "sitout" ipoker menu and then clicks on the top option - "sitout next hand". If launched not by the bot, it will not work correctly, because the bot translates the handle of connected table.
The bot will launch this script every time when f$rebuy function returns "true". So f$rebuy function should replace your standard f$sitout function for iPoker. Example of usage:

Code: Select all

##f$rebuy##
issittingin AND (Opponents<3 or StackSize>300)
I recommend to add that "issittingin" function, to avoid starting the script if you are already sitting out.

Your f$sitin function does not need to be changed, because "I'm back" button should work well, like before.
Also i suggest to erase your f$sitout function completely (or make it always return zero), because it still can partly work and potentially interfere with new f$rebuy function
Attachments
ipoker_sitout.zip
(384.76 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

Gelax95

Re: Sitin/sitout for iPoker

Post by Gelax95 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Hi, this solution is still valid?
Unfortunately in bet365 warbot clicks on the left button "sitout", (thanks to ipoker_sitout.exe script), but then it does not click in "sitout next hand", but it clicks at the top left of the bet365 window....
I have 20.3.6.5 Bet365 version.

Thank you a lot.

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sitin/sitout for iPoker

Post by Alex » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:00 pm

Gelax95 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:02 pm
Hi, this solution is still valid?
Unfortunately in bet365 warbot clicks on the left button "sitout", (thanks to ipoker_sitout.exe script), but then it does not click in "sitout next hand", but it clicks at the top left of the bet365 window....
I have 20.3.6.5 Bet365 version.

Thank you a lot.
hi, in iPoker version 20+, f$sitout function should work again, so no need for external scripts