Americas Cardroom revival

General poker bot related discussions
SiDe
First blood
First blood
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:43 am

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by SiDe » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:05 am

Hi there.
I gave ACR a shot an bot is working for cash game tables.
It is not working for jackpot tables right now. Bot does not connect to the table. That´s why I can´t shoot some tablemaps with the "camera".
@Alex: Is this a thing that you can make working?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by Alex » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:35 pm

SiDe wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:05 am
Hi there.
I gave ACR a shot an bot is working for cash game tables.
It is not working for jackpot tables right now. Bot does not connect to the table. That´s why I can´t shoot some tablemaps with the "camera".
@Alex: Is this a thing that you can make working?
yeah, their 3max tables has different default size and i think all elements and fonts are different, so it needs creating totally new tablemap. Will not promise anything right now, but i will check it out

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by Alex » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:14 am

I am afraid we have another update from WPN (ACR), which brings new fonts again, even more ugly than before. Now they just can't be scraped well for sure, so i am removing them from supported rooms until better times, sorry guys..

ruslan
Low pair
Low pair
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by ruslan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:12 pm

This is very similar to fighting bots on their part ...

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by Alex » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm

ruslan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:12 pm
This is very similar to fighting bots on their part ...
yes, i think they clearly show that they are against bots, and are willing to update their soft again and again. So probably it's better to find other alternatives

pump
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 pm

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by pump » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Is there a chance that ACR will work again? Some of us just bought the software because can’t play anywhere else...
I noticed that scraper doesn’t read pot and bet amounts correctly or at all...
Or is there documentation to modify the tablemaps?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by Alex » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:59 am

pump wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:38 pm
Is there a chance that ACR will work again? Some of us just bought the software because can’t play anywhere else...
I noticed that scraper doesn’t read pot and bet amounts correctly or at all...
Or is there documentation to modify the tablemaps?
there is a chance of course, but right now it does not depend on me, only on their software developers.
I think there are still some options for US players, like Betonline, Ignition, PPPoker..

rem54
Botter for life
Botter for life
Posts: 597
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by rem54 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:54 pm

They added the blue dot background to combat BOT's so for the short term they are definitely concentrating on addressing player complaints about BOT infestation.

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by Alex » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:12 pm

rem54 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:54 pm
They added the blue dot background to combat BOT's so for the short term they are definitely concentrating on addressing player complaints about BOT infestation.
exactly, that's how i interpret it also

pikachu123
Maniac
Maniac
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Americas Cardroom revival

Post by pikachu123 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Would you mind taking another look at ACR and consider re-supporting it? Things seem to be stable/consistent now, and Shanky bot fully supports it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests