ACR finally cracking down on bots; might want to withdraw

General poker bot related discussions
rem54
Botter for life
Botter for life

Re: ACR finally cracking down on bots; might want to withdraw

Post by rem54 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:00 pm

It does appear that they are not looking hard at the micro's or free rollers. However a history of playing too many hours to be human could hurt you if you win the venom millions starting by free rolling 24 hours a day to get those tickets.

froggy
Botter for life
Botter for life

Post by froggy » Thu May 09, 2019 3:37 pm

rem54 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:00 pm
It does appear that they are not looking hard at the micro's or free rollers. However a history of playing too many hours to be human could hurt you if you win the venom millions starting by free rolling 24 hours a day to get those tickets.
It'll be really good press for Alex and really bad press for us if they find out that a bot took down the venom millions... that'll force a pretty strong hand across the entire online poker industry to create some hi-tech anti-bot measures... Oh well, let's hope the bots take 2nd place. =)
“Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” ― Jack London

RandomName
Flush Royal
Flush Royal

Post by RandomName » Thu May 09, 2019 7:30 pm

NewBooooter wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:30 pm
This already a long time. It doesn't mean something as " we need to panic"
I disagree. ACR is stepping up their anti-bot activity. They just recently started posting banned accounts, and less than a month ago, the list was zero. Two weeks ago, the list was still only at two. Now (according to the above post), it's "exploded", relatively speaking.

NewBooooter
Low pair
Low pair

Post by NewBooooter » Fri May 10, 2019 1:47 am

frogmd wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:37 pm
rem54 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:00 pm
It'll be really good press for Alex and really bad press for us if they find out that a bot took down the venom millions... that'll force a pretty strong hand across the entire online poker industry to create some hi-tech anti-bot measures... Oh well, let's hope the bots take 2nd place. =)

If bot will get 1st or 2nd, I'm not sure that the poker room will confess that the winner is a bot. It will be so bad reputation.

I disagree. ACR is stepping up their anti-bot activity. They just recently started posting banned accounts, and less than a month ago, the list was zero. Two weeks ago, the list was still only at two. Now (according to the above post), it's "exploded", relatively speaking.

WPN network is trash. If PS or 888 can't take good action, so why you need to worry about WPN, lol

Moreover, poker rooms get also good money from bots because they generate good R. Bots will work till last online poker room which will exist. Bots will smarter and use new features like a cloud solution/RDP and etc. Everything going to this way.

froggy
Botter for life
Botter for life

Post by froggy » Fri May 10, 2019 2:57 am

NewBooooter wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:47 am
WPN network is trash. If PS or 888 can't take good action, so why you need to worry about WPN, lol

Moreover, poker rooms get also good money from bots because they generate good R. Bots will work till last online poker room which will exist. Bots will smarter and use new features like a cloud solution/RDP and etc. Everything going to this way.
PS and 888 already has anti-bot measures and ban accounts on a regular basis. I'm just making a PSA about something that came to my attention. That is all. What you or anyone does with it, is at their discretion.
“Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” ― Jack London

NewBooooter
Low pair
Low pair

Post by NewBooooter » Fri May 10, 2019 5:26 am

Yeah, ALREADY has, a few more years but it' doesn't matter. I can't say exactly that it's "measures". For me, "measures" it when you CAN'T open even EXE of the bot in the stealth mode or you can, but you will get ban after, hmm, 1 hand? 1 hour? like "instant ban of account".

froggy
Botter for life
Botter for life

Post by froggy » Fri May 17, 2019 3:51 pm

I think I was just banned from ACR.

Whoa.

RandomName
Flush Royal
Flush Royal

Post by RandomName » Fri May 17, 2019 4:46 pm

frogmd wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:51 pm
I think I was just banned from ACR.

Whoa.
:shock:

Any explanation?

Back when my laptop was mis-scraping amounts a fair bit, I got an email about chip dumping. My bot probably saw "$0 to call" and pushed with a mediocre hand or some such. Any chance this could be something like that? Did you get an email? Or just can't log on?

Also...any stealth settings you're not using? I kind of figure that the current poker client doesn't have a lot of anti-bot features, though if they're putting them in the beta (just conjecture), they might not be that hard to port to the current client.

Any chance you played too much? Like 12 hours a day, seven days a week?
Last edited by RandomName on Fri May 17, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

froggy
Botter for life
Botter for life

Post by froggy » Fri May 17, 2019 6:32 pm

deleted
Last edited by froggy on Fri May 17, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rem54
Botter for life
Botter for life

Post by rem54 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:35 pm

12 straight hours may be an issue. Perhaps some of your screenshots also?