Converting old Shanky .txt profiles

Coding-related discussion: OpenPPL (Poker Programming Language) and internal OpenHoldem-script
SiDe
First blood
First blood

Re: Converting old Shanky .txt profiles

Post by SiDe » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Is it necessary to convert profiles from .txt format?
Warbot can open .txt-files directly or am I wrong?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:30 pm

SiDe wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:54 pm
Is it necessary to convert profiles from .txt format?
Warbot can open .txt-files directly or am I wrong?

Not necessary. Yes it can open .txt PPL files directly.
Conversion is useful if you want to add modern things to your profile, which old Shanky PPL does not support, like functions, handlists, etc

Demet
First blood
First blood

Post by Demet » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:32 am

I convert one old profile with Shanky and after the final processing, the bot gives the error "Error: Unknown identifier:MaxCurrentOpponentStackSize". The line itself in the code is "WHEN OpponentIsAllin AND MaxCurrentOpponentStackSize ~~ 0 AND AmountToCall <= 2 AND Opponents = 1 Call FORCE". What could be the problem?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:41 am

Demet wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:32 am
I convert one old profile with Shanky and after the final processing, the bot gives the error "Error: Unknown identifier:MaxCurrentOpponentStackSize". The line itself in the code is "WHEN OpponentIsAllin AND MaxCurrentOpponentStackSize ~~ 0 AND AmountToCall <= 2 AND Opponents = 1 Call FORCE". What could be the problem?
try to replace "MaxCurrentOpponentStackSize" by "MaxStacksizeOfActiveOpponents" throughout the profile

Demet
First blood
First blood

Post by Demet » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:38 pm

Alex wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:41 am
Demet wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:32 am
try to replace "MaxCurrentOpponentStackSize" by "MaxStacksizeOfActiveOpponents" throughout the profile
Thanks. I will try