UltraGTO - main thread

Discussing existing profiles, trading your own profiles
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by Alex » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:08 am

BotJunkie wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:27 pm
Is the development of this profile stopped?
Will there be no more progress?
not stopped, there will be more updates

twstocks25
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:31 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by twstocks25 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:43 pm

Just wanna put in my results over the last 5 days on ignition casino.

Started day 1 with $20 (which is so low if you are expecting to run this long term I’d probably invest a lot more lol) went from $20 to about $50 (on 6 max tables)

Day 2 & 3 had 2 tables running $25 and $25 and went to $110 (on 6 max tables)

Day 4 I didn’t run the bot and just fucked around with poker jackpot games and triple up tournaments. Ended up back at like $98 ish I believe.

Day 5 (today) left the bot running on 1 $50 table (on 9 max) my acc value went from $98 ish to almost $175. Seems like a good profile so far.

nicoploufff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:09 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by nicoploufff » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:19 pm

Alex wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:04 pm
zadak, if you are asking about how to add MTT code inside UGTO:
copy preflop code from some MTT profile, and paste it into f$preflop function of UGTO, after "SET user variables" block
Thank you, and do we have to erase everything in "f$preflop" before to paste it?
Is it a better MTT profile if I do that to King of the Ring?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by Alex » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:20 am

nicoploufff wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:19 pm
Alex wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:04 pm
zadak, if you are asking about how to add MTT code inside UGTO:
copy preflop code from some MTT profile, and paste it into f$preflop function of UGTO, after "SET user variables" block
Thank you, and do we have to erase everything in "f$preflop" before to paste it?
Is it a better MTT profile if I do that to King of the Ring?
you can can paste your mtt preflop code after "SET user variables" block, and then erase everything after it. Not before it (you need to leave UGTO variables initialization block). The same logic applies to any other profile, not just UGTO. If preflop section has some variable initialization in the beginning, don't delete it.
You can put some MTT preflop code into KOR too. You can take it from simple profiles KGB, Optimus, EventHorizon. Taking it from more advanced profiles like Dynamo is more complicated, because you will also need to copy hand-lists, and some functions that such preflop code might use.

nicoploufff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:09 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by nicoploufff » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:26 am

Hi!
I just beginning with warbot and ultra Gto.
Can you also playing 8max? Partypoker
And is it recommended to activate auto buy-in (also always have 100 blinds).
Hot to activate the sit out by 300 blinds? Is it automatically activated?
Thank you

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by Alex » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:12 pm

nicoploufff wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:26 am
Hi!
I just beginning with warbot and ultra Gto.
Can you also playing 8max? Partypoker
And is it recommended to activate auto buy-in (also always have 100 blinds).
Hot to activate the sit out by 300 blinds? Is it automatically activated?
Thank you
8max is ok for UltraGTO. Supported table types, in general, are listed on the main site page.
100bb auto buy-in is ok too.

Sitout when stack is over 300bb is programmed in UGTO already. You can tweak it in f$sitout function

rc2893
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:24 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by rc2893 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:25 pm

Can anybody confirm if this works for Globalpoker?

Thanks

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by Alex » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:32 am

rc2893 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:25 pm
Can anybody confirm if this works for Globalpoker?

Thanks
UGTO, like any other profile, will work on any room that the bot supports.
You can see list of all rooms on the main site page. Please test your poker room on demo version first, to make sure it works

JuanchoUK
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:16 pm

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by JuanchoUK » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:45 pm

I am almost buying this profile, I was interested in another one who is very famous but I think this could really work very well, anyone has tried this one on SWC?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests