moonbind
First blood
First blood

Re: Dynamo - main thread

Post by moonbind »

BotJunkie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:48 pm good morning
I would like to see soon a review of your profile, thanks
Cheers
yes, me too! are you gonna work more on this?
Shephirot
Grinder
Grinder

Post by Shephirot »

whats the last version of dynamo?

And someone can make a tutorial to see if the setup its good? i don't know how to use the tool he shjows in the faq.
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Shephirot wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:23 am whats the last version of dynamo?

And someone can make a tutorial to see if the setup its good? i don't know how to use the tool he shjows in the faq.
last version was 7. What "tool" are you talking about?
Shephirot
Grinder
Grinder

Post by Shephirot »

Alex wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:29 am

in the guide he explain how to setup dynamo, doin a replay hand . But i don't know how to do to test if its working.
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Shephirot wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:27 pm
Alex wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:29 am

in the guide he explain how to setup dynamo, doin a replay hand . But i don't know how to do to test if its working.
"Click Edit >> Preferences >> Replay Frames -> make sure 'On autoplayer action (my turn) is selected"

you mean this?
it's just for collecting replay frames in /replay folder. So that if scraping is wrong, you can quickly send us last replay frames for checking.
If you are not sure that your setup is correct, just send screenshot of your table and connected bot to my email. At the moment when it's your turn
Shephirot
Grinder
Grinder

Post by Shephirot »

thanks alex, i will do.
RodRok
Fish
Fish

Post by RodRok »

Hello to all,
I'm coming to you because I've been using Dynamo for some time, and I find it quite good, except at a certain stage:
between 12 and 15bb, it keeps opening when I'd prefer it to go all-in from 15 BB.
My question is : which line should I modify so that Dynamo goes all-in at 15 BB as it does at 10BB, and that it is only in Open Shove or Fold below 15BB ?
So, i would like the bot does the same when it is at 15BB than at 10BB, with no opening < 15BB, just push or fold.
It should be quite simple but I can't find the line of code to modify.
Thanks for your help
Last edited by RodRok on Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Francis83
Fish
Fish

Post by Francis83 »

I am very disappointed in using this profile. In a 1000€ guaranteed prize tournament i Managed to hit final table (I used Sharkvador to reach the ITM then I switched to Dynamo). I managed to become the chip leader but after that bot literally gets crazy and calls all in with 82. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ . WHY????
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Francis83 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:55 pm I am very disappointed in using this profile. In a 1000€ guaranteed prize tournament i Managed to hit final table (I used Sharkvador to reach the ITM then I switched to Dynamo). I managed to become the chip leader but after that bot literally gets crazy and calls all in with 82. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ . WHY????
if you find that some hand was played really bad, send us zipped warbot/logs folder and tell what hand it was. Like 8s2d
We will try to find it in logs and inspect. Usually weird moves are signs of scraping problems, not profile
Francis83
Fish
Fish

Post by Francis83 »

Thabk you for you answer Alex, I thibk i already solved the issue. I realizes that in changing the hand list for pre-flop I mistankely selected 82.