UltraGTO - main thread

Discussing existing profiles, trading your own profiles
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by Alex »

Jony wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:19 pm
Alex wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:54 am UltraGTO profile is updated to version 3.0 !
Lot of new functions but they don't refer to any code in the profile, so it's useless no? Is that normal? :roll:
For example: ##list4betCOvsBU## or ##listBBvsMPOSCALL7BB## or ##f$rfi## or so many others things who don't refer to anything?

And ##f$prwin_number_of_iterations## is reduced to 1000 now compared to UltraGTO 2.6?
yes, there can be unused handlists and functions for sure. Man, over 300 000 code lines, can't keep everything super clean :)
prwin is almost never used in this profile, so 1000 or 10 000 - don't matter. 1000 will be executed faster though
Jony
First blood
First blood

Post by Jony »

Ok but so in those 15Mo new profile update, seems the 10Mo added are 100% useless, really :roll: :lol:

And please tell me, currenty, when a villain post dead, robot don't apply the IsoSize function, but the OpenRaiseSize one. It's not good :?

Is that possible to fix that? because currently the NumberOfOpponentsLimpingPreflop don't take into count a player postdead blind.

Maybe there is other name? like "OpponentsPostDeadPreflop" or something? Would be nice to add if doesnt exist (or i missed it)

Thank you in advance :D
Jony
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Jony wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:44 am Ok but so in those 15Mo new profile update, seems the 10Mo added are 100% useless, really :roll: :lol:
why? the biggest part of new update is more detailed flop code. Very useful.
And please tell me, currenty, when a villain post dead, robot don't apply the IsoSize function, but the OpenRaiseSize one. It's not good :?

Is that possible to fix that? because currently the NumberOfOpponentsLimpingPreflop don't take into count a player postdead blind.

Maybe there is other name? like "OpponentsPostDeadPreflop" or something? Would be nice to add if doesnt exist (or i missed it)

Thank you in advance :D
there's f$DeadBlinds function, you can use it and change the code if you want. But we like it the way it is now: dead blinds are not considered "calls"
Jony
First blood
First blood

Post by Jony »

there's f$DeadBlinds function, you can use it and change the code if you want. But we like it the way it is now: dead blinds are not considered "calls"
There is already this by default in my profile, but isn't working or..?
##f$OpenRaiseOrOpenLimp##
//No action (limp or raise) before us. Hero can Open the game by Raising or Limping
WHEN BotsActionsOnThisRoundIncludingChecks = 0 and Raises = 0 and (Calls - f$DeadBlinds <= 0) Return true Force

Ok I didn't knew there was already a function for this.
But why you like the way it is now like you say? You like when it open 2.5 when oop and there is a deadblind? How can you like that?

Is this good:

Code: Select all

WHEN f$DeadBlinds RaiseTo 4 Force
?

If not can you please tell me the correct code for Iso when there a player who posted deadblind?
Jony
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Jony wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:44 am
There is already this by default in my profile, but isn't working or..?
##f$OpenRaiseOrOpenLimp##
//No action (limp or raise) before us. Hero can Open the game by Raising or Limping
WHEN BotsActionsOnThisRoundIncludingChecks = 0 and Raises = 0 and (Calls - f$DeadBlinds <= 0) Return true Force

Ok I didn't knew there was already a function for this.
But why you like the way it is now like you say? You like when it open 2.5 when oop and there is a deadblind? How can you like that?

Is this good:

Code: Select all

?

If not can you please tell me the correct code for Iso when there a player who posted deadblind?
i think if you remove f$DeadBlinds from ##f$OpenRaiseOrOpenLimp##, profile will automatically stop to Open raise and will go to Iso.
Or add some kind of f$DeadBlinds expression to f$OpenRaiseSize, to consider them, if you wish
Jony
First blood
First blood

Post by Jony »

Or add some kind of f$DeadBlinds expression to f$OpenRaiseSize
Yes I want to do that. So I need to delete "and (Calls - f$DeadBlinds <= 0)" of the "f$OpenRaiseOrOpenLimp## function?
And in the new code I gonna do to consider DeadBlinds, I need to put "and f$DeadBlinds>=1" right?

Thank you in advance.

And other question: can you please tell me the correct command for effective stack?
To me, effective stack is the maximum stacksize value that I am risking in a hand.

And if there is other effective stack commands I should know (there seems to be more than one) can you please tell them to me to?
Jony
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Jony wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:43 am
Or add some kind of f$DeadBlinds expression to f$OpenRaiseSize
Yes I want to do that. So I need to delete "and (Calls - f$DeadBlinds <= 0)" of the "f$OpenRaiseOrOpenLimp## function?
And in the new code I gonna do to consider DeadBlinds, I need to put "and f$DeadBlinds>=1" right?

Thank you in advance.

And other question: can you please tell me the correct command for effective stack?
To me, effective stack is the maximum stacksize value that I am risking in a hand.

And if there is other effective stack commands I should know (there seems to be more than one) can you please tell them to me to?
i would just change (Calls - f$DeadBlinds <= 0) to (Calls <= 0).
##f$IsoSize## function should consider all limps and dead blinds.
Effective stack functions are listed in OpenPPL Manual, for example EffectiveMaxStacksizeOfActiveOpponents
Jony
First blood
First blood

Post by Jony »

But I would like to separate a limper than a deadblind poster.

So I listened you and I changed (Calls - f$DeadBlinds <= 0) to (Calls <= 0).

And then in ##f$IsoSize##, I added:

Tell me if this is correct?

Effective stack functions are listed in OpenPPL Manual, for example EffectiveMaxStacksizeOfActiveOpponents
Ok, then for all of Effective StackSize commands, can you give me the corresponding link in the OpenHoldem Manual?
Jony
biggles338
Fish
Fish

Post by biggles338 »

Just so people don't get an unbalanced view reading this forum, this profile works!

It worked well in release 2.6, and I have not had time yet to accumulate the number of hands to say anything definitive about 3.0 yet, but indications so far to me are that it is even better.

Thanks for all the good work to Alex and the team.
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Jony wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:44 am
But I would like to separate a limper than a deadblind poster.

So I listened you and I changed (Calls - f$DeadBlinds <= 0) to (Calls <= 0).

And then in ##f$IsoSize##, I added:

Tell me if this is correct?
if you want to raise to 4bb when there are dead blinds, this is correct. I think you need to learn PPL better, to understand what you are doing exactly.
Ok, then for all of Effective StackSize commands, can you give me the corresponding link in the OpenHoldem Manual?
OpenPPL Manual, not OH Manual