General stealth questions

General poker bot related discussions
Davey
Fish
Fish

General stealth questions

Post by Davey »

Hi, I have a few questions about stealth

1) can a poker site detect when it is being run inside a VM?

2) can a poker site detect when user is connected and controlling via Windows remote desktop?

3) is there any history of people being banned while using bring method on ipoker? And same for WPN?

Thanks!
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: General stealth questions

Post by Alex »

Davey wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:37 pm Hi, I have a few questions about stealth

1) can a poker site detect when it is being run inside a VM?

2) can a poker site detect when user is connected and controlling via Windows remote desktop?

3) is there any history of people being banned while using bring method on ipoker? And same for WPN?

Thanks!
Hi.
1) yes. Some allow it, some don't
2) i don't think so
3) i almost never get messages about iPoker bans with Bring. WPN is not supported, btw
Davey
Fish
Fish

Post by Davey »

Can I ask why WPN (America's card room) is not supported?
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Davey wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:26 pm Can I ask why WPN (America's card room) is not supported?
last time i've checked, they fighted bots really hard. And also they made their tables very hard to scrape accurately
zadak
Out of this world
Out of this world

Post by zadak »

Yes, there are alternative methods to create a poker table map without using screen scraping techniques like OpenHoldem. One approach is to use image recognition software that can identify and interpret the elements of the poker table. This can be done through computer vision libraries such as OpenCV, which can be adapted via a graphical user interface or a neural network.

Another method involves using a poker bot that employs a genetic algorithm and Monte Carlo simulation for poker equity calculation. This type of bot can analyze the poker client, move the mouse, and play automatically based on a set of pre-programmed strategies

It's important to note that while these methods provide alternatives to screen scraping, they still require a level of programming knowledge and understanding of the game's mechanics.
Davey
Fish
Fish

Post by Davey »

What about sites like 888/party are those sites safe to use with bring? I noticed the traffic has dropped a lot in the last year or so, that is usually not a good sign