Spin Master - Main Thread

Discussing existing profiles, trading your own profiles
Ricard17

Re: Spin Master - Main Thread

Post by Ricard17 »

Hello!
I have a question. In spins and go (on pokerstars and partypoker at least) when you finish a spin and make a new registration, the other spins are minimized and you have to manually bring them to the front. Programs like starscaption or partycaption don`t resolve this. How bot does it? Where is it explained?
Thank you
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Ricard17 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:21 pm Hello!
I have a question. In spins and go (on pokerstars and partypoker at least) when you finish a spin and make a new registration, the other spins are minimized and you have to manually bring them to the front. Programs like starscaption or partycaption don`t resolve this. How bot does it? Where is it explained?
Thank you
hi, i never experienced such problem myself, but the bot should activate the table, when it's your turn.
Anyway, please test it yourself (on demo version, for example), and if there is a problem, tell me
grinder2020

Post by grinder2020 »

Alex wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:19 pm
freestyles99 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:49 am Is the spinmaster profile still working? Because I don't see a lot of opinions in this forum... I'm interested in buying it, it is the profile updated? It works in peoples and ipoker? Thankyou
hi, yes it works of course, but has not been updated a while. Will work for any room with 3max Spin games, if bot supports the room and the table (please check the main table on the site). iPoker and Peoples should work, yes

Hello, if the strategy is not updated, in 3 years the poker is different, is possible check if is yet profitable?
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

grinder2020 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:46 am
Alex wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:19 pm
freestyles99 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:49 am Is the spinmaster profile still working? Because I don't see a lot of opinions in this forum... I'm interested in buying it, it is the profile updated? It works in peoples and ipoker? Thankyou
hi, yes it works of course, but has not been updated a while. Will work for any room with 3max Spin games, if bot supports the room and the table (please check the main table on the site). iPoker and Peoples should work, yes

Hello, if the strategy is not updated, in 3 years the poker is different, is possible check if is yet profitable?
hi, customers tell me it's still profitable
Shephirot
Grinder
Grinder

Post by Shephirot »

less than some time ago, but with updates it works fine.
beeaseful
Fish
Fish

Post by beeaseful »

Shephirot wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:54 pm less than some time ago, but with updates it works fine.
Hello, which modifications did you made? Maybe we can help each other? I have 157 ranges for preflop (GTO) 2 to 15 BB. Would be nice if I could modify the code to have better results, but this code is kinda a mess :D
Shephirot
Grinder
Grinder

Post by Shephirot »

thats the main problem, you can modify a little bit the tables, but at the end almmost default with some changes on tables makes it a littler winner on low levels.
win722

Post by win722 »

I've been using this profile on GG Poker for the past few months. However, starting two weeks ago, it began behaving differently. Specifically, when in the small blind position and the bot wants to go all-in, it types the total shown in the stack size, leaving behind a small blind-sized stack. After monitoring carefully, I noticed that the scraper output is not picking up the small blind; it shows the big blind and the correct pot size.

This behavior has been observed across multiple devices, indicating it is not a device settings issue. Additionally, the bot is folding in situations where it previously would have called. For example, when playing short stack heads-up, it folded pocket 6s with only 3 big blinds left. This is something the bot never did before. I am unsure why it is making different decisions now, considering the bot logic has not changed.
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

win722 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:18 pm I've been using this profile on GG Poker for the past few months. However, starting two weeks ago, it began behaving differently. Specifically, when in the small blind position and the bot wants to go all-in, it types the total shown in the stack size, leaving behind a small blind-sized stack. After monitoring carefully, I noticed that the scraper output is not picking up the small blind; it shows the big blind and the correct pot size.

This behavior has been observed across multiple devices, indicating it is not a device settings issue. Additionally, the bot is folding in situations where it previously would have called. For example, when playing short stack heads-up, it folded pocket 6s with only 3 big blinds left. This is something the bot never did before. I am unsure why it is making different decisions now, considering the bot logic has not changed.
please re-download Warbot again, and re-install it.
If problem persists, contact me by email
maxxous
Low pair
Low pair

Post by maxxous »

There have been updates for several weeks, the dealer button has changed place, the same for bet heroes/villains, cards... It is no longer up to date at all!