UltraGTO - main thread

Discussing existing profiles, trading your own profiles
Davey
Fish
Fish

Re: UltraGTO - main thread

Post by Davey »

Hey if I edit pre flop ranges to allow flat calls (non blinds) for ante games, will post flop also need a new strategy building?
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Davey wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:27 pm Hey if I edit pre flop ranges to allow flat calls (non blinds) for ante games, will post flop also need a new strategy building?
you can just edit preflop ranges, no problem
leomexican

Post by leomexican »

hello
I have noticed that when you have medium or low pairs {88 or less} and there is a bet of 2-3 blinds, you fold.
How can I modify the function so that it matches with any pair as long as the bet is not more than 3 blinds?

Another modification that I want to make is that when you raise preflop, if there is only 1 opponent on the flop, if the other opponent checks, always make a continuation bet of 1/3 of the pot.

thank you
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

leomexican wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:56 pm hello
I have noticed that when you have medium or low pairs {88 or less} and there is a bet of 2-3 blinds, you fold.
How can I modify the function so that it matches with any pair as long as the bet is not more than 3 blinds?
you mean preflop? you want to call with a pair after raiser?
if so, look at this section:

Code: Select all

WHEN (f$ThreeBetColdCall) and (BetSize<=6)
You can just add line like this (right after previous code line):

WHEN PairInHand and rankloplayer<=8 and BetSize<=3 Call Force
leomexican wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:56 pm Another modification that I want to make is that when you raise preflop, if there is only 1 opponent on the flop, if the other opponent checks, always make a continuation bet of 1/3 of the pot.
look for this block:

WHEN RaisesBeforeFlop<1 and BotsLastPreflopAction = Raise and BotsActionsOnThisRoundIncludingChecks = 0 and (f$BetTooSmall or (Bets<1)) and f$InPosition
it then differs, depending on effective stack, but you can add something like this below:

WHEN Others RaiseTo PotSize*0.33 Force