General poker bot related discussions
RandomName
Flush Royal
Flush Royal

Re: ACR finally cracking down on bots; might want to withdraw

Post by RandomName » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:35 pm

rem54 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:03 pm
In addition to stealth mode and to look more human you might want to play with these?

Code: Select all

##listPREFOLD##
T7o
42o 

##f$prefold##
[bblind >= StartingChips/10] ? 0 :
[listPREFOLD && betround==1 && ncardsknown==2 && nplayersdealt>6 && currentbet==0 ] ? 1 :

Why not prefold later in the tournament?
Also, does this work on ACR? I didn't see it work, though I did tweak it just a hair.

rem54
Botter for life
Botter for life

Post by rem54 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 pm

You did create an actual list of hands to prefold and not leave it as I put it in the snippet.

Because if you're super stacked against smaller stacks in the game the profile may apply pressure using some weaker hands that I know I prefer to just fold in the Early and Middle stages of the tournament. It does things like limp or min raise after the flop or min-raise preflop if an opponent as say < 5 BB and I have over 25 with these weaker hands like T8o of 76o even though they are easy early folds when not in the blinds.

With the current table maps it works on ACR there was a problem a while ago.

Here's a bigger sample prefold list of unsuited hands only.

Code: Select all

##listPREFOLD##
J7o T7o
J6o T6o 96o
J5o T5o 95o 85o
J4o T4o 94o 84o 74o
J3o T3o 93o 83o 73o 63o
J2o T2o 92o 82o 72o 62o 52o 

RandomName
Flush Royal
Flush Royal

Post by RandomName » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Yes, I created a list with the bottom 25% of hands. And I changed the code back to exactly how you had it. No pre-folding on ACR :(

But my laptop also doesn't scrape names right on there, so maybe there's an issue on my end...

It's odd because 1) the computer scrapes amounts just fine, though I guess those are a tad less complicated, and 2) if I look at the scrape of user names they look exactly the same as on my VM, which does parse names. Definitely something I'd like to debug so I can add PT stats. Wondering if I should maybe re-create character hashes for my laptop (and yes, I have font smoothing turned off...though I can't see that it makes a difference for names, and again, the scrape looks the same as my VM, so I don't think that's the issue).

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:55 pm

RandomName wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:49 pm
Yes, I created a list with the bottom 25% of hands. And I changed the code back to exactly how you had it. No pre-folding on ACR :(

But my laptop also doesn't scrape names right on there, so maybe there's an issue on my end...

It's odd because 1) the computer scrapes amounts just fine, though I guess those are a tad less complicated, and 2) if I look at the scrape of user names they look exactly the same as on my VM, which does parse names. Definitely something I'd like to debug so I can add PT stats. Wondering if I should maybe re-create character hashes for my laptop (and yes, I have font smoothing turned off...though I can't see that it makes a difference for names, and again, the scrape looks the same as my VM, so I don't think that's the issue).
sometimes in Win7 fonts are a bit different, and it causes scraping issues.
You can try to send me replay frame when prefold button/option is visible, at least i can fix it i hope

MrJackDaniels
X-Ray
X-Ray

Post by MrJackDaniels » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:58 pm

RandomName wrote:

If you watch the table carefully, you will see the BigBlind and SmallBlind overlay over the player names at the moment the blinds will be posted. Most of the time this is exactly the point, where the table gets scraped and the BigBlind and SmallBlind animation covers the player names.
Be smart. If you can't beat them, join them!

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:02 pm

MrJackDaniels wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:58 pm
RandomName wrote:

If you watch the table carefully, you will see the BigBlind and SmallBlind overlay over the player names at the moment the blinds will be posted. Most of the time this is exactly the point, where the table gets scraped and the BigBlind and SmallBlind animation covers the player names.
that's right. But it was covered here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=265&p=3529&hilit=wp ... ames#p3529

MrJackDaniels
X-Ray
X-Ray

Post by MrJackDaniels » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Alex wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:02 pm
MrJackDaniels wrote:
RandomName wrote:

that's right. But it was covered here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=265&p=3529&hilit=wp ... ames#p3529
Well, atleast for me, non of the recommended procedures are working. But in the end, it only matters, if you use a profile with pt_stats codes in it.
Be smart. If you can't beat them, join them!

rem54
Botter for life
Botter for life

Post by rem54 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:29 pm

That process works fine for me to fix the name scraping. I also adjusted a few settings though like number of stable frames.

RandomName
Flush Royal
Flush Royal

Post by RandomName » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pm

MrJackDaniels wrote:
RandomName wrote:

Yes, I've seen that thread. Alas, that's not my issue. ACR never gets a single name right, not just the blinds. This would only affect the blinds, right?

frogmd
Out of this world
Out of this world

Post by frogmd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:05 pm

RandomName wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pm
MrJackDaniels wrote:
RandomName wrote:

Yes, I've seen that thread. Alas, that's not my issue. ACR never gets a single name right, not just the blinds. This would only affect the blinds, right?
I have the same issue with names. So, I feel like PT on ACR is pointless unless the names are accurately scraped.
“Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” ― Jack London