OpenHoldem in todays games. Changes needed to rounding

Coding-related discussion: OpenPPL (Poker Programming Language) and internal OpenHoldem-script
Botman
Top Kicker
Top Kicker

Re: OpenHoldem in todays games. Changes needed to rounding

Post by Botman »

Alex wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:55 am
Botman wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:11 pm
Alex wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:39 am I've made experimental changes in code, now you can see "Rounding" tab in main Warbot preferences, and you can disable rounding.
After you do it, bets will no longer be rounded to sb/bb. But still will be rounded to integer numbers in tournaments.
Please replace main .exe file and test. Feedback would be great
Wow! This sounds great. I am looking forward to try it out
So, was it helpful? I am considering including this new option in standard Warbot installer
It was helpful. Actually perfect in todays MTT's.
When the bot is coded to bet lets say 67% pot and the pot is 15400 chips. The bot bets 10318 chips. Perfect! - but can we make the bot actually press the predefined 2/3 pot bet on the table (if such a button is available) and then the bet of 10318 chips will show in the betting window. So it is not entered by the bot manually?
froggy
Botter for life
Botter for life

Post by froggy »

Botman wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:47 pm

So, was it helpful? I am considering including this new option in standard Warbot installer
When the bot is coded to bet lets say 67% pot and the pot is 15400 chips. The bot bets 10318 chips. Perfect! - but can we make the bot actually press the predefined 2/3 pot bet on the table (if such a button is available) and then the bet of 10318 chips will show in the betting window. So it is not entered by the bot manually?
This is exactly what betpot functions do, if tablemap has these buttons set up.
“Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” ― Jack London
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Botman wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:47 pm

yes, check this out https://forum.warbotpoker.com/viewtopic ... +poker+bot