$sitout + $leave functions

Report suspected software bugs here, or post your problems
patvo
First blood
First blood

$sitout + $leave functions

Post by patvo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Hi,

I have been running issues with the $sitout functions being used alongside the hopper, because of sitout the bot will get removed from the table from afk, and the hopper can't rejoin because of 10minute penalty on PartyPoker. Is there any possibility to do $leave function, sitout > 10 seconds, something like this?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: $sitout + $leave functions

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:11 am

patvo wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:25 pm
Hi,

I have been running issues with the $sitout functions being used alongside the hopper, because of sitout the bot will get removed from the table from afk, and the hopper can't rejoin because of 10minute penalty on PartyPoker. Is there any possibility to do $leave function, sitout > 10 seconds, something like this?
you mean regular PartyPoker cash tables right? so f$leave and f$close don't work? I will check

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: $sitout + $leave functions

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:22 pm

patvo wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:25 pm
Hi,

please check out latest hopper: https://forum.warbotpoker.com/viewtopic ... 4567#p4567
works fine to me in combination with f$close bot function. Run hopper "as admin"