Multitask and schedule question.

General poker bot related discussions
Jakabov
Low pair
Low pair

Multitask and schedule question.

Post by Jakabov » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:49 am

Hallo. I am new to this botting thing :D

I am playing at 888 and have played about 20 tournaments so far with only 1 itm place which was a second place which was okay

I would like to play more tournaments per day and I have some questions.

1. Can the bot read the tables if I overlap the tables, or do the window need to be fully visible for the bot to read it?

2. Is there a way to register tournaments for the whole day and then the bot automatically playes then when they start?

Right now if I open the bot 5 times, then all the bots closes down except 1 when the first tournament starts, so that there is only one bot window open. Then I have to manually open the next bot window for the next tournament

I hope you understand what I mean, my English is very shitty :lol:

MrJackDaniels
Dangerous
Dangerous

Re: Multitaske and schedule question.

Post by MrJackDaniels » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 am

You can use the autostart feature in preferences for this. So as soon as a new tournament will start, the bot automatically starts an additional instance and begins to play. Overlapping should not be much of an issue. Atleast for me, I don't face any issues

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Multitask and schedule question.

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:09 am

Jakabov wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:49 am

1. Can the bot read the tables if I overlap the tables, or do the window need to be fully visible for the bot to read it?
In Win8/Win10 overlapping is ok. In older Windows - only fully visible tables.
Jakabov wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:49 am

2. Is there a way to register tournaments for the whole day and then the bot automatically playes then when they start?
Bot preferences -> Autostarter option

Jakabov
Low pair
Low pair

Post by Jakabov » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:22 pm

Thank you very much.

How does the autostart work? Do you open one bot window and then the bot automatically opens new window when it detect a new tournament opens?

And if I check the autoclose also, then it Will shutdown any unused bot windows?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Jakabov wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:22 pm
Thank you very much.

How does the autostart work? Do you open one bot window and then the bot automatically opens new window when it detect a new tournament opens?

And if I check the autoclose also, then it Will shutdown any unused bot windows?
if Autostarter is enabled, bot will always run one more free instance, to connect to new table.
Auto-shutdown option will close unneeded bot instances (for example you had 5 tables and 6 opened bots, then 1 table disappeared, so 6th bot instance will be closed).

Jakabov
Low pair
Low pair

Post by Jakabov » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:19 pm

Thank you very much 😀

Jakabov
Low pair
Low pair

Post by Jakabov » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:26 pm

I am starting to get this error message when a new table starts. What am i doing wrong?
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (24.76 KiB) Viewed 620 times

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:24 am

Jakabov wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:26 pm
I am starting to get this error message when a new table starts. What am i doing wrong?
may be something is wrong with settings.
please click "camera" button on the bot toolbar when you are connected to this table, and then send bot/replay folder to warbotcontact@gmail.com

ruslan
First blood
First blood

Post by ruslan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Delete tablemaps for Big Fish

Jakabov
Low pair
Low pair

Post by Jakabov » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:57 am

Thank you for your help.

I received a warning from 888 about bot use, so I have changed to another site. Also I have bought the MTT monster profile which I will start testing today

I have used the webmtt profile so far for about 50 tournaments with only one itm position, so I was a little disappointed with it, I think it was too aggressive and lost a lot of chips with bluffs.