Bovada

Report suspected software bugs here, or post your problems
ncm77
Low pair
Low pair

Bovada

Post by ncm77 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:44 pm

The bot recognizes the cards and the button position correctly, but none of the stacksizes or potsize is registering (it's showing zero). Any ideas?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bovada

Post by Alex » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 pm

ncm77 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:44 pm
The bot recognizes the cards and the button position correctly, but none of the stacksizes or potsize is registering (it's showing zero). Any ideas?
please send a replay frame to warbotcontact@gmail.com

Laughingspear
Fish
Fish

Post by Laughingspear » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:29 am

Was this issue ever fixed? I've just moved to bovada, but its not showing any stack or pot sizes and it keeps sitting out due to inactivity on some tables. On another note I can't get the Jackpot games to work. I think it may be because I cant get the red table background.

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:18 am

Laughingspear wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:29 am
Was this issue ever fixed? I've just moved to bovada, but its not showing any stack or pot sizes and it keeps sitting out due to inactivity on some tables. On another note I can't get the Jackpot games to work. I think it may be because I cant get the red table background.
Bovada should work, but not 3max tables. If anything is wrong with 6/9max tables, please send replay frame to our email

Laughingspear
Fish
Fish

Post by Laughingspear » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Alex wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:18 am
Laughingspear wrote:
Bovada should work, but not 3max tables. If anything is wrong with 6/9max tables, please send replay frame to our email
Okay I will do that tonight hopefully. If I downloaded Warbot a couple weeks ago would it have all the most current table maps? I'm assuming it would so I have not downloaded any extra ones.

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Laughingspear wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm
Alex wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:18 am
Laughingspear wrote:
Okay I will do that tonight hopefully. If I downloaded Warbot a couple weeks ago would it have all the most current table maps? I'm assuming it would so I have not downloaded any extra ones.
yes, last Bovada update was before that